Saturday, August 10, 2013

Begin Again!

I have been thoroughly lax in attending to this blog. I do not know whether anyone reads this or not, but I am going to start writing again for myself, to talk about my days, and maintain my sanity. It has been a stressful year, but I am in a much better place mentally, physically and emotionally. Stressful job has ended, health is now wonderful, and I am ready to start anew!

The remainder of my school year was long and challenging. I was happy to have wrapped up the interim Special ed program head position...I enjoyed it and learned many things. One thing I did learn was the role that politics plays in applying for and obtaining a new position. It would be highly unprofessional to go into details. Suffice to say, I am still not 100% certain what my role with be in the fall. I would like to be in a leadership position, but the cards have not all been played yet. Stay tuned...

Through all the craziness of this year, I have maintained my grain-free eating…I just haven’t put a lot of effort into it. My goal as summer winds down, and school begins again is to cook/create a primal/paleo/grain-free item every day, and eat it. More cooking of food, and less relying on almond butter/green apples night after night for dinner!

I am happy to be back. I look forward to blogging as the spirit moves me...my intention is to be moved every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment