Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day One...Rest

The first of the 70 Days...Rest! My reflection in the mirror when I went to bed last night showed a woman in need of rest: glassy eyes, dark circles, brave but tired smile. Packing up, finishing my paperwork, final meetings with parents, yearbook completion, graduation...I am done in! I had planned to get up this morning at 7:30 - the extra 90 minutes of sleep seemed a treat. I woke up to grey skies and rain beating steadily against my bedroom window and decided that some extra time with my head on my pillow would be good for me. I slept until 9 am...decadent!  Having "nothing to do" isn't easy after working a full time job, two part time jobs, and teaching an evening class for 10 months. I will ease into it slowly...time to go work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment