Friday, June 24, 2011

Day Two...Renew

Okay, so when I said that "renewal" was something I wanted to do this summer, I really didn't mean that literally! I decided that today would be a great day to get my car inspected, since it is due at the end of the month. I rummaged through my glove box to get my registration out so I would be prepared when I pulled in to the inspection station....and realized that my car registration expired in FEBRUARY!!! Four months in an unregistered car! Of course, once I realize this, I am in a panic thinking that every police officer in the state will be looking at MY car, and discovering that I am an unregistered, car-driving, scofflaw delinquent who should have her car impounded immediately. I drove slowly on my mile drive home, and had two cruisers pass me...clearly they are not observant this morning (nor were they in the past FOUR MONTHS!).

Thankfully, I can renew online, from the safety of my kitchen! I now have a picture of my renewal notice conveniently stored in my iPhone, just in case... I wonder if I can use that to get a sticker...?

Renewal, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment