Friday, August 16, 2013

Shenanigans....

Well, I had my meeting with Human Resources to discuss why I did not get the job I wanted. It was reserved and professional. My union rep stated my case clearly. I made my points eloquently. Side stories, non-answers, and round-about responses were provided. Bottom line...it's political. I believe that my directness and laser-like responses make some upper level management wonks extremely uncomfortable. By not hiring me, they do not have to deal with me on too regular a basis.

I am fine with this...I just needed to make my point that the way they treat employees is unacceptable. I will resume my full time SLP position with my head held high, as well as with an excellent understanding of what kind of adminstrator I will NEVER be.

No comments:

Post a Comment