Friday, August 23, 2013

Point of Attraction

http://www.amazon.com/
I am a great fan of the Law of Attraction and The Secret. I have been studying the principles and focusing on it for about 6 years with great results....when I use it, and don't let my unconscious mental programming take over. I am reading a book called  E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.  It is interesting...small experiments to see if the way you direct your thoughts impacts the outcome of your desires. My project is to have a small gift or blessing show up in my life - something completely unexpected. I am giving my Higher Power - Cosmo, as I like to refer to this Energy - 48 hours to complete this task. It has to show up here by Saturday morning at 9:08

I know this will happen, because it has happened before. I requested pain-free, quick-recovery surgery this summer, and that is exactly what I received. No pain post surgery, quick healing time, totally feeling like myself, with a positive outcome!  My doctor thinks I am a "tough lady", but I know it is so much more than that!

So my project is in full swing, and several small things have happened. A cardinal, my favorite bird, sat on my fencepost where I could see him from the window, and chirped for about 15 minutes before flying away. This is a blessing for sure! I received a link for a nice, healing meditation, which I enjoyed very much. I found an interesting online nutrition class at a reduced price...definitely a gift, but I still had to pay for it, so I don't think that counts.


I am pleased with Cosmo's offerings, but I know the main gift will be here soon! Update...as I walked to my car last night to head to the grocery store, something in my blue hydrangea bushes caught my eye. In among the fading light blue flowers was a magnificent, BRILLIANT blue hydrangea flower. I did not notice it there before. It is taller than the rest of the bush, and just glowed in the early evening light. This was unexpected, and magnificent. (The pictures do not do it justice...) Such a beautiful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment