Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day Fifty-Five - Surprising!

Double Nickel Day! Have to expect something interesting on Day Fifty-Five, right? Weill, I got a phone call out of the blue from my principal. The job I interviewed for still has not been filled - no shock there since they changed the criteria for the position! Well, he had a proposition for me...which depends on the stars lining up, bigwigs agreeing with his proposal, and a blue moon appearing - but wait - there IS a blue moon at the end of this month!

Anyway, he is interested in hiring me for the job (3.5 days) while I continue in my current job 1.5 days. He would hire an SLP on an interim basis so that I could try the position for a year and see if it is a good fit for me. This sounds excellent, and exactly what I wanted!

We shall see what this Blue Moon brings me!

No comments:

Post a Comment