Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day Fifty-four - Reptilian

My mother has a brother who has a wife who might be the single most annoying person on the planet. She is nosy, pushy, and toxic. She is probably where J.P. Rowling got the idea for the Dementors in Harry Potter  - your soul is gone in a heartbeat. You may get the idea that I do not enjoy being around her. She truly is the only person in my life about whom I feel this way. She called last night, and invited herself to the beach for the day tomorrow. On my vacation. I immediately had to revert to being a 12 year old, stomped my feet, and made a huge deal of how I didn't want her coming, how she ruins everything, how my mother never stands up to her, blahblahblah. DB thinks I am insane, but being the wonderful human being that he is, will whisk me away tomorrow to a place of fun and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment