Friday, August 5, 2011

Day Forty-three - Rushing

It was a busy day filled with last minute projects - I wanted each student who was working on summer reading books with me to leave summer school with the book finished, and a written summary that they had developed to take with them. There was rushed reading and fast note-taking, but everyone did it! I feel each kid has a good understanding of their book, and a fairly decent understanding of unfamiliar vocabulary. I was quite spent at the end of it all. Got progress reports printed, collated, organized, and sent home.

I was home about 15 minutes when there was a knock on the door - flowers for me!! My dear Sister-in-Law sent me a bouquet to thank me for my support through Mother's passing. Wow! They are beautiful, and so is she!!

No comments:

Post a Comment