Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day Sixteen - Studious

Spent the day on my laptop and the phone, planning and confirming my schedules for summer school, which starts on Monday morning. I have twenty students that I see once or twice a week for the next five weeks. Summer school is low-key...there is work to be done, but it is much more relaxed. Many students take vacations during this time, so the numbers fluctuate. Since I am going away for a week myself, I have to add some makeup time to the equation as well.

I am set with my novels...The Lightning Thief for the sixth graders, The Breadwinner for seventh, Touching Spirit Bear for grade eight, and The Hunger Games for my students in ninth grade.Good books with some some tough vocabulary and themes. This will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment