Friday, July 20, 2012

Day Twenty-Nine - Spicy

I know...another weather post! Today was just so spectacular, it bears commenting. Seventy-five degrees, overcast, low humidity, nice breeze - my idea of paradise! It was hard to decide what project to complete first. It is so much easier to accomplish things when you are not dripping with sweat! I did a little weeding, then came in to tackle some house projects. It was a great day to do some cooking. I decided to make one of my grain-free recipes that I have been wanting to play around with for a while. Another blogger had posted a spicy peanut butter cookie recipe, so I gave it a whirl. These babies were HOT - perfect for a coolish day. The almond flour gives the cookies a nuttier texture...I liked them!

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look delicious! Thank you so much for reading my blog and commenting! I really appreciate it.

    Cheers,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete