Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day Thirty - Sticky

I had a lovely opportunity presented to me today...a young man knocked on the door and said he would give me a great price on sealing my driveway. My driveway is a big mess - I always run the lawnmower over it to get rid of the grass growing through the cracks. I was intrigued, but told him I had to do a little research before I would agree. He said he would be around, and to call if I was interested. Well, his website was impressive, his video looked good, and he was on Angie's List. I decided to go ahead with it.

Josh and Company arrived, and got busy. They dug up all the grass, sealed the cracks with rubber, and gave the driveway a nice spray. It looks good. Josh says it will last for four years. If he is right, I will certainly call him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment