Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Nine - Relax

 
Today was a relaxation day - that is, once I got back to sleep after an entirely too cheerful bird started serenading me at 4:12 a.m. He should be very thankful I did not have the capability of putting my fingers around his little feathered neck... In reality, I was more annoyed that I had left my bag with the earplugs in it downstairs. I traipsed down at 4:13 (because I am so patient), grabbed the earplugs, and hit the rack. A walk at 7:00 was out of the question.

Once I was up, with a large quantity of caffeine coursing through my veins, the day looked much brighter. I wandered along the ocean, read some of my book, monitored the Verizon guy as he installed My Precious wireless modem, then did troubleshooting later in the evening when it DID. NOT. WORK. All is good now. I am snuggled up to my own personal wireless, instead of skulking around the neighborhood searching for an unsuspecting, unsecured wifi to connect with...

Relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment