Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day Twenty-four - Relish


Yes that is my driveway...in January! Remembering the epic snows we had this past winter just makes me relish the beautiful breezes and warm weather that we are enjoying today.

I did a grocery order for my mother (curses to the grocery delivery company who will bring groceries to the town next door, but who will not travel the extra quarter of a mile to come here!). Mum is well-stocked now - she will eat well for the next three weeks until I can get back here again!

I did some walking along the beach, and had the New Nice Neighbors in for drinks. Now I am enjoying an illegal fireworks display while listening to the Drunken Noisy Neighbor from up the street sing church songs punctuated with f-bombs. Doesn't get much better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment