Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day Twenty-eight - Replenish


Had a fabulous/intense/butt-kicking work out with the Personal Trainer this afternoon, then it was off to restock the fridge. Grocery shopping is not my favorite thing to do - I like to stock up on my favorite items, but being surrounded by people who clearly have never been in a grocery store before, or have lost their decision making and/or mobility powers can be frustrating. Usually in New England, when a huge snowstorm is predicted, people flood into the grocery store and buy every gallon of milk and loaf of bread in sight, jamming the aisles and creating mass chaos. Alas, today was one of those days, even though it is July. The weather forecasters have predicted a three-day, intense heat wave for us starting tomorrow. I guess everyone else decided to stock up too...crowds...no eggs...chaos... I am glad can finally head home!

No comments:

Post a Comment